Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Nancy M. Williams, SAQA Ohio Featured Artist of the Month

How long have you been sewing and when did you start making art quilts?
I've sewn for 60 years or so and began art quilting about 5 years ago.

Describe your art and inspirations.

My art usually has a great deal of embellishment and fabric manipulation.



Where do you create most of your art?

In my sewing room.



What are your goals?

My work is mostly done for enjoyment and for the possible teaching of classes. I try to display at at least one Ohio show a year and one California show a year


Do you teach, lecture or make a business out of your art?

Yes, I teach and lecture, but I do not want to make a business out of my art.


Where can your art be seen?

I've had a few gallery shows but nothing recently. I can be reached via email at NMW17@aol.com






























No comments:

Post a Comment